08/06/2019 - 08/08/2019
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Roanoke Higher Education Center
108 N Jefferson Street, Roanoke, VA 24016
Do you ever wonder if you could be a more effective leader? Do you know how to get the best from yourself, from others, and from your organization?
Our highly interactive and hands-on series is for emerging and experienced leaders who want to develop their authentic leadership personality and use it to create positive change in their organizations. These workshops are facilitated by a certified MBTI practitioner and a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Workshop topics include:
- Discovering your Authentic Leadership Personality
- Explore your unique leadership identity using the Myers Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Identify your strengths, stressors, and blind spots and turn these to your advantage
- Leading others to better performance
- Recognize what makes other people tick and use that to motivate them
- Refine your coaching, problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Making continuous quality improvement work for you
- Learn how to use Lean Six Sigma tools to drive continuous quality improvement
- Practice applying these tools to actual workplace scenarios
This series is co-sponsored by the VCU Department of Gerontology, Roanoke Higher Education Center, InnovAge, and the Alzheimer's Association Central & Western Virginia Chapter
Note: Vegetarian meal can be requested at the time of registration.