Foundations in Longevity and Aging: Longevity and Infection Control
This is not a live event. This is a virtual webinar series that can be viewed at your own pace.
Please disregard the event start/end dates- this series can be viewed at any time and there is no "live" event date. Thank you!
Module Description: An introduction to infection control protocol in and out of the long-term care continuum.
- Becoming familiar with Infection Best Practices
- Evaluating strategies involved with Standard Precautions
- Understanding basics of the Immune System; especially in older adults
- Identifying the early signs of infection .
- Applying knowledge to Cases
Please contact Kim Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Virginia Commonwealth University | College of Health Professions - Department of Gerontology
900 E Leigh Street | Richmond, Virginia 23298 | Phone: 804-828-1565 | Fax: 804-828-5259