VCU College of Health Professions
900 E Leigh St. Richmond VA 23219 (room # 8020)
This course is taught by two licensed Assisted Living Facility Administrators who are also faculty members in the VCU Department of Gerontology. VCU Department of Gerontology has the ONLY NAB accredited Assisted Living Administration program resulting in a Master's in Gerontology with an emphasis on Assisted Living Administration in the United States.
Complimentary parking in the 8th street deck, plus breakfast and lunch will be provided.
In this day long class you will receive:
- Overview and in depth review of all four domains of practice based on NAB competencies
- Test-taking strategies to help you prepare for the day of the exam
- Mindfulness strategies to help alleviate anxiety
- One NAB practice exam
- Practice applying skills throughout the course
- Handouts to help aid self studying outside of the classroom
Note: Vegetarian meal can be requested at the time of registration.